Thursday 10 April 2014


Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Rose and I live by the coast in the South of England, I adore collecting, wearing, selling and surrounding myself with all things vintage! I have a particular love and knowledge of the 1940s and 50s, however I also adore and admire the elegance of the 20s and 30s (though garments of those eras don't find their way into my wardrobe often). Other things that make me swoon are photography, music, classic Hollywood movies, travelling, jive dancing, rummaging through boot fairs and flea markets, making ceramics, sewing, cats, cacti and other exotic plants, tea, baking cakes, making cocktails and just sharing life with the wonderful people around me.. phew! I am so excited to enter into the world of blogging and to begin this new chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment